Saturday, March 14, 2015

Re-launch Redux

Resuming regular posting on a blog is something that I approach with ambivalence.  This, of course, is because regular blog posting is something that tends to come  and go in cycles. I mean seriously - who, besides someone with a regular gig blogging for a library or academic publication, actually has time for it. I certainly read Barbara Fister and The Annoyed Librarian regularly, but I wouldn't think of subjecting myself to the earnest musings of  some other random librarian bloggers for love or money. I'm just saying.

That said, I've decided to breath some life back into this moribund venue - at least temporarily - as a convenient vehicle for chronicling my attendance at the 2015 ACRL conference. So, rather than reconstructing a narrative of what I see, hear, and think about the events and presentations at the conference , I'll record them here.

All seems simple enough, eh? Well, we shall see. So, I invite you, gentle readers (meaning those of you in my department, and other friends , colleagues, and co-conspirators) to follow my experience via this quaint early 21st century convention: the personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment